1. Improves the quality of life. “Adds life to your years, as well as years to your life.”
2. Relieves Depression. “Exercise is nature’s best tranquilizer.”
3. Prevents certain types of cancer. Exercise has a great impact against colon cancer, breast cancer, and cancers against the female reproductive system.
4. Enhances self-image. Exercise enhances your sense of personal value and self-esteem.
5. Reduces stress and anxiety. Studies indicate that exercise dissipates hormones and chemicals that build up during periods of high stress.
6. Reduces the risk of heart attack. Non-exercisers have twice the risk of heart disease.
7. Slows the aging process. Exercise increases aerobic fitness, bone density and muscular fitness, which would otherwise decrease with age.
8. Increases the “good” cholesterol (HDL).
9. Enhances quality of life. Researchers have found regular exercisers sleep more soundly, go to sleep faster, and wake up more refreshed.
10. Increases mental sharpness. Studies have shown that exercisers have a better memory, reaction time, and levels of concentration.
Personal Training Gym Fitness Club,